Office of the Commissioner of Financial Regulation
The Maryland Department of Labor’s offices are currently closed to the public. The Office of the Commissioner of Financial Regulation CANNOT accept walk-in traffic at this time.
To ensure you receive a timely response, customers are encouraged to e-mail DLFRFinReg-LABOR@maryland.gov or call 410-230-6100 instead of physically sending items via courier or United States Postal Service (USPS) mail. You can find additional contact information on our contact us page.
If you must send any payment, please contact us and you will be instructed on how to process required fees upon our e-mail receipt of your documentation. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time.
500 North Calvert Street,
Baltimore, Maryland 21202
Telephone: 410-230-6100 or 888-784-0136
Fax: 410-333-3866 or 410-333-0475
Resources for Regulated Industries
- 2020 Legislation
- MD State-Chartered Banks/Credit Unions/Trust Companies
- Mortgage Lenders/Brokers/Servicers
- Mortgage Loan Originators
- Affiliated Insurance Producer-Originator
- Check Cashing
- Collection Agencies
- Consumer Lenders
- Consumer Credit Reporting Agencies
- Credit Services Business
- Debt Management
- Debt Settlement
- Installment Loan Lenders
- Mobile Home Retailers
- Money Transmitters
- Sales Finance
- Trustee Schedule of Increased Rates
- Prudent Investor Election
- Virtru-Encrypted E-mails: Information and Troubleshooting
Maryland Foreclosure Law and Registration
- Maryland Foreclosure Laws and Industry Resources
- Registration Instructions for Foreclosure Purchasers
The FRS is for authorized users only to submit or view:
Notwithstanding the fact that Maryland's Circuit Courts have lifted their stay on their handling of foreclosure actions, Governor Hogan's Executive Order number 20-12-17-02, ordering the Commissioner to close the Notice of Intent to Foreclose Electronic System to new filings, and the Commissioner’s subsequent regulatory guidance, remain in effect. Accordingly, no new NOI submissions will be accepted until July 1, 2021.